Last night at Royal Identity School of Ministry, I taught a message called “Seven Keys to Longevity.” I am blown away by the feedback I have been receiving. It is very encouraging to hear that so many people want to make healthy choices now, so they can last for the long hall! These were the 7 keys I taught on:
1. Committing to being healed in the soul.
2. Choosing our friends with wisdom, by Holy Spirit’s leading.
3. Remaining teachable and humble.
4. Having our priorities in order. (1st – Friendship with God. 2nd – Family/relationships. 3rd – Ministry/career.)
5. Renewing our mind in what God says, rather than in the criticisms and accusations of others.
6. Choosing to be accountable.
7. Prioritizing rest.